100% droša maksājumu sistēma
Norēķināties ar eiro
Vairāk nekā 3,5 miljonu pārdotās biļetes
1. Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Offat Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off, mon, 16 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
No 25,80 €
2. Freeport Outletat Freeport Outlet, mon, 16 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
No 10,30 €
3. The Park and Pena Palace in Sintraat Park and Pena Palace in Sintra, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sat, 13 jun 2020
No 16,50 €
4. Lisbon River Cruiseat Lisbon River Cruise, sun, 15 dec 2019 - th, 31 oct 2019
No 32,00 €
5. Lisbon by Night & Fado Showat Lisbon by Night & Fado Show, sun, 15 dec 2019 - wed, 30 oct 2019
No 81,40 €
6. Arrábida, Sesimbra & Wine Tastingat Arrábida, Sesimbra & Wine Tasting, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 29 oct 2019
No 59,80 €
Évora & Wine Tasting
Enjoy a full-day tour to the ancient Roman city Évora, awarded as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Évora is a mosaic of culture, history, and traditions. Explore the lovely town and taste local wine.Highlights:
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Évora
- Explore Évora's historical center - UNESCO World Heritage
- Visit the Roman Temple, the Cathedral & Bones Chapel
- Admire Évora's XVI-century University
- Choose your tour with or without lunch
- Enjoy a wine tasting at the Herdade do Esporão cellar
- Relax on your return hotel transfer
Arrived in Évora, you'll wander the narrow streets and savor masterpieces of past eras and the key sights of Évora: the Roman Temple, the Romanesque-Gothic Cathedral, the Church of São Francisco and its eerie Chapel of Bones as well as the University.
You'll also get the chance to explore the deep variety of handicrafts produced across the Alentejo region including the renowned pieces in cork, ceramics, and copper.
After lunch (optional), we set off in direction of the peaceful city of Reguengos de Monsaraz. Here you'll visit one of the most historical and important wine cellars in the country, named 'Herdade do Esporão', and get to taste the traditional Setúbal Moscatel.
Following a full day of adventures, we'll make our return to Lisbon and you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up at centrally located hotels in Lisbon.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 10 hours.
Is lunch included?
You can choose to book your tour with or without lunch included.
What language is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English only.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-10. Children age 0-5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.