100% droša maksājumu sistēma
Norēķināties ar eiro
Vairāk nekā 3,5 miljonu pārdotās biļetes
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, sun, 23 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
No 21,20 €
2. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, sun, 23 feb 2020 - sun, 21 feb 2021
No 22,20 €
3. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass, sun, 23 feb 2020 - sat, 21 mar 2020
No 19,90 €
4. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum: Skip the line, sun, 23 feb 2020 - sun, 22 mar 2020
No 13,30 €
5. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, sun, 23 feb 2020 - sun, 21 feb 2021
No 91,20 €
6. Berlin Comboat Berlin Combo: Skip the line, sun, 23 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
No 25,00 €
7. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin: Skip the line, sun, 23 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
No 15,60 €
8. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, sun, 23 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
No 20,00 €
9. Berlin Dungeonat Berlin Dungeon: Skip the line, sun, 23 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
No 18,00 €
10. AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlinat AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, sun, 23 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
No 15,20 €
Little BIG City Berlin
Located at the foot of the iconic TV Tower, Little BIG City brings to life Berlin’s rich history in beautifully crafted 3D miniature sets reinvented on a new and BIGGER scale.
Save up to 30% on your entry tickets!
Right now you can save up to 30% on your entrance tickets to Little BIG City Berlin.
- Explore Little BIG City Berlin
- Learn about Berlin's history in a fun way
- Admire the 3D miniature sets
- Take part in a miniature medieval ring race
- Help tear down the Berlin Wall...
- ...and much more!
What can I expect?
Experience the History of Berlin
In just under an hour you can experience Berlin through seven periods of time, from the birth of the city right up to modern day Berlin.
You’ll see a magnificent cityscape of Berlin through time and discover the little stories behind the big events that shaped the city.
Take part in a miniature medieval ring race, pick your favourite cabaret act to perform on stage for you in the Golden age of the Weimar Republic, witness Berlin in the world changing year of 1933 – the burning down of the Reichstag.
See the rise and the fall of the Berlin Wall and have a go at tearing down the wall yourself. And hear the chorus of Berlin today as we celebrate this fantastic city in a light, music & projection show-stopping finale.
Get closer to history than ever before at Little BIG City Berlin.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Little BIG City Berlin.
Where is Little BIG City Berlin located?
Little BIG City Berlin is located right by the foot of the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-14. Children under age of 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.