100% droša maksājumu sistēma
Norēķināties ar eiro
Vairāk nekā 3,5 miljonu pārdotās biļetes
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, th, 9 feb 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
No 25,10 €
2. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , th, 9 feb 2023 - th, 1 feb 2024
No 34,70 €
3. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, th, 9 feb 2023 - wed, 7 feb 2024
No 26,10 €
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, th, 9 feb 2023 - mon, 8 may 2023
No 24,60 €
5. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, th, 9 feb 2023 - wed, 7 feb 2024
No 10,10 €
6. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayat , th, 9 feb 2023 - th, 1 feb 2024
No 52,00 €
7. Altes Museum: Skip the lineat Altes Museum: Skip the line, th, 9 feb 2023 - wed, 8 mar 2023
No 11,90 €
8. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum: Skip the line, th, 9 feb 2023 - wed, 8 mar 2023
No 13,30 €
9. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, th, 9 feb 2023 - wed, 7 feb 2024
No 37,40 €
10. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, th, 9 feb 2023 - mon, 8 may 2023
No 108,50 €
Trabi Safari Berlin
- Explore Berlin from a Trabant
- Choose between three different routes
- Select the Trabi of your dreams from over 100 cars
- Drive along where The Berlin Wall used to be or
- Admire the highlights of West Berlin or
- Experience the wild East and venture off the beaten path
- Enjoy the audio guide over the radio in your Trabi
- Bring your children under age 15 for free
The Berlin XXL Ride:
Drive along the locations where The Berlin Wall divided Berlin in two and also see the famous places where Berlin got unified in 1989. Steer your vehicle along the relicts of Marxism and Leninism to the East Side Gallery (a 1-2 km long piece of the Berlin Wall). Here we'll make a stop to get some tea with bread and salt (very Eastgerman). Explore the death strip and pass the rigorous document inspection at Checkpoint Charlie as in “the good old days”, just as it has happened as a part of everyday live in the divided city.
Route: See a map of the tour here
Length: The Wall Ride is a 2.15-hour tour
Tour start: 12 PM & 14:30 PM
Included: Visa, care package, original piece of the Berlin Wall
The Berlin Compact Ride:
The City West Berlin Trabi Safari is the tour for you who like to get a balanced information mix of Berlin and see Berlin's classic sights. This tour takes you to such highlights such as Potsdamer Platz, KaDeWe, Straße des 17. Juni, Brandenburger Tor, Unter den Linden, and Checkpoint Charlie.
This Wild East Ride is for those of you who like to venture off the beaten (tourist) path. Here you will get some insider knowledge of the city, not all knows. Most of this tour is through the former east part of Berlin and includes highlights such as Checkpoint Charlie, TV Tower, Alexanderplatz, Unter den Linden, Brandenburger Tor, Holocaust Memorial and Postdamer Platz.
Length: The Berlin Compact Ride is a 1.15-hour tour
Tour start: 10:00 PM, 11:30 PM, 14:00 PM, 15:30 PM & 17:00 PM
All tours are operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it you to Trabi World.
Where does the tour start?
All Berlin Trabi Safari Tours starts and ends at Trabi Safari/Trabi World. The exact address is on your e-ticket.
How many does a Trabi fit?
A Trabant fits four people. So are you 2-4 people you will get 1 Trabi. If you are more than four people you will get two Trabis and so on.
How does the pricing work?
Prices are per person - not per car.
Can I book a Trabi for one person?
No, you must be minimum 2 people when booking any Trabi Safari Tours. You cannot book for just for 1 person.
Do I need an international drivers license?
No, you do not need an international driver license, your national driver license is fine.
What if I don't have a drivers license?
As all the Trabi Safari Tours are self-drive tours, one of you needs to have a valid driver license, as one of you most likely will drive the car! If none of you can drive a car, you cannot book these tours!
What if two people want to drive?
If more than one of you like to drive the Trabant, please bring valid driver licenses for all drivers who'd like to drive. You will only be allowed to drive if you have a valid driver license to show at the beginning of the tour.
Is insurance included?
The price includes full insurance, with a EUR 300,- deductible self-coverage if an accident happens and it is you, as the driver's, fault.
What language is the audio guide in?
The audio guide over the radio in the Trabi is in English.
Are there children's tickets?
Children under age 15 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Children under age 17 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 55 reviews
Trabantsafari i Berlin
"Jättekul och spännande! Guidningen fungerade mycket bra. Det enda negativa är att det är väldigt trångt för en vuxen att sitta i baksätet och att det saknas säkerhetsbälten i baksätet."
"Gøyal tur i historiske biler. Litt utfordrende å finne girene, men det venner du deg til. Vekker oppmerksomhet der vi kjører - berettiget."
"Very nice to see the eastern parts of Berlin with its many beautiful + a few not so beautiful buildings. :)"
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Trabi Safari Berlin
Trabi Safari / Trabi World Zimmerstraße 97 10117 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.